Venetian blinds give sleek style with ultimate control over light and glare; as the day goes on small adjustments enable maximum light and visibility.
Each system within the range offers different benefits:
- The Silent Gliss 8300, with either 16mm or 25mm slats in a choice of 77 different colours, is controlled with a single metal chain for raising/lowering of slats and tilting. A series of 8300 blinds can be fitted side by side with minimal light gap.
- Systems 8100 and 8110 have integrated control wands with brake for user friendly, precise opening and tilting. System 8100 has 16mm slats and can be positioned within narrow frames because of its small headrail.
- System 8110 has either 16mm or 25mm slats. Privacy feature is standard for the 25mm slats, allowing no direct light to penetrate when in the closed position. Both systems are available in 77 different colours.
- Silent Gliss also offer a cord operated system 8900 with 25mm or 50mm slats in real wood or 50mm aluminium slats, suitable for larger applications. The 8950 system is an electrically operated version, also available with real wood or aluminium slats.
- The Silent Gliss 8500 is motorised, offering quiet and smooth operation at your fingertips. Add a remote for flexible control over the system. Available with 16mm and 25 mm slats.
Most of the 77 colours are available in the 16 and 25 mm slats.
For the 50mm there is a choice of 30 wood slats and 5 aluminium colours.
Many of these venetian blinds systems can also be fitted to sloping windows (up to 15 degree incline from vertical) using guide wires.
For more information and to see the range of Silent Gliss blind solutions, please visit the website.
Tel: (01843) 863571