John Lewis and Accell Fitness, distributors of top fitness brands Tunturi and Bremshey, have joined forces to launch the widest range ever, on the John Lewis website, in time for Christmas.
The full range will be online from October 1st and everything can be delivered direct to your door.
More than 30 of the best home fitness designs – including the brand new Bremshey Black bike, crosstrainer, treadmill and rowing machine, exclusive to John Lewis stores and their website, will leave you spoiled for choice.
There is something for everyone, from a determined beginner to an experienced athlete. All but one of the 31 models are from the famous Tunturi and Bremshey autumn collections – every one chosen for its technical prowess, ease of use, sleek styling and value for money.
- The special exception in the John Lewis selection, is the Slam Man in his smart silver and black livery. The world’s most famous and best-loved boxercise partner, is still priced under £350.
- Featured here is Tunturi’s top model theTunturi E80 Exercise Bike priced at £1395.
- Equipped with many unique Tunturi® functions such as, T-Road™, T-Music™ and T-Ride™; it’s a Beautiful Scandinavian design and has absolutely everything to keep you motivated.
If you want to touch and try before you buy, every John Lewis sports department has a fitness area featuring their unique Bremshey BLACK machines.
- John Lewis Exclusives:
- Bremshey Treadline Black Trail Treadmill £999.
- Bremshey Orbit Black Control Rear Driven Cross Trainer 16” £559.
- Bremshey Arrow Black Ambition Rower £419.
- Bremshey Cardio Black Control Exercise Bike £369.
Please note prices listed are specific to John Lewis ONLY.
Fitness equipment distributed by Accell Fitness UK, is sold in leading department store John Lewis and specialist fitness retailers.
Tel: 0115 981 0205