Will they like it? Is it the right age group? Will my gift ever be used?
John Lewis has resolved to help:
From 1st November to 1st December, teenagers can set up their own Christmas Teen list from 350,000 lines, using either high tech scanners in store, or online from their own computer at home.
So how do you set up it up?
- 1. Set up your Teen list online by logging on to the John Lewis website – Christmas List form. (Link below)
- 2. Alternatively you can call 08456 049 049, or visit your local branch.
- 3. Now comes the fun part – choosing the presents!
- 4. Presents must be purchased before 16th December, to ensure delivery before Christmas. The presents will be collated and delivered together.
Here are just some of the John Lewis Buyers predictions, for the Top Ten gifts for teenagers:
- Benefit – Crescent Row Â£34.50 – A beautifully boxed gift set from Benefit, containing either, Leelee. Sofia or Gina fragrance, with a complimentary silky scented body lotion.
- Ugg Classic Tall Boots Â£180 – Available in three colours, black, chocolate or chestnut in sizes 3 -8. Other styles are available.
- Mini Pastel Sewing Machine Pistachio Â£49 – Get crafty with this dinky sewing machine. Features 2 needle positions, drop-in bobbin, and free arm for adjusting cuffs and trousers. For light and medium fabrics only.
- Nabaztag, Media Streaming Rabbit – Â£99.95 – This cute Wi-Fi enabled desktop rabbit can connect to the Internet to bring you all sorts of information. He moves his ears, he speaks, reads text, plays music and he even lights up with every colour imaginable.
- John Lewis Digital Picture key ring Â£25 – Take up to 47 of your favourite photos along wherever you go. Super compact with 1.5 inch 65k colour display, clock and calendar.
- Flip Mino 4GB Camcorder Â£169 – Captures one hour of video and plays back; with two hours battery time it recharges when plugged in to a computer.
For more inspiration visit the John Lewis Gift List online.
Tel: (08456) 049 049