First launched in 2011, Momentum has quickly become a signature collection, clearly defining itself as an iconic range within the Harlequin brand.
So itâ€™s not surprising that Harlequin has significantly expanded the Momentum concept in 2012. This autumn, two diverse but complementary collections will be launched:
Momentum Wallcoverings Volume 2
- The contemporary-chic collection of textured wallcoverings features a stunning mix of eclectic styles.
- Graphic prints and quirky designs such as People, a subtle motif which at second glance reveals silhouettes of people in a crowd;
- Flint, a textured slate wall effect, with a flint-like appearance, enhanced by hints of metallic;
- Array, a striking woven effect design in graded chalky colours with vibrant ‘pops’ of colour;
- Leaf: (pictured here) is a silhouette of oversized leaves, in both graphic solid colours and beaded neutrals;
- Trellis: a lattice design in both subtle neutrals and bold flat shades, embellished with metallics and sparkling beads.
This new Momentum wallcoverings collection enjoys a fashion-focussed, forward-looking palette of chalky tones, ranging from subtle neutrals to monochromes and on-trend brights, such as orange, apple and teal. Embossed effects, sumptuous beaded textures and metallic highlights add the finishing touch of glamour.
Momentum Sheers & Structures is the perfect continuation of the Momentum fabrics story: it identifies and fills a noticeable gap in the market, both nationally and internationally, for design-led but practical sheer, semi-sheer and structured fabrics.
- All but one of the sheer fabrics are wide-width with a weighted edge, making them both versatile and functional.
- The voile motifs are graphic, geometric and stylishly understated – ikats, stripes, ogees, diamonds and spots – in an atmospheric range of mood-enhancing, scene-setting shades, highlighted with hints of metallics.
- The structured plains are subtle and highly useable, and are complemented by a contemporary lace-effect fabric, cleverly constructed from strips of ribbon sewn together.
A range of striking and sophisticated weaves is being planned for next spring, to continue the Momentum story.
For further information and to view Harlequinâ€™s latest Momentum collections please visit the website.