First launched in 2011, Momentum has quickly become a signature collection, clearly defining itself as an iconic range within the Harlequin brand.
So it’s not surprising that Harlequin has significantly expanded the Momentum concept in 2012. This autumn, two diverse but complementary collections will be launched:
Momentum Wallcoverings Volume 2
- The contemporary-chic collection of textured wallcoverings features a stunning mix of eclectic styles.
- Graphic prints and quirky designs such as People, a subtle motif which at second glance reveals silhouettes of people in a crowd;
- Flint, a textured slate wall effect, with a flint-like appearance, enhanced by hints of metallic;
- Array, a striking woven effect design in graded chalky colours with vibrant ‘pops’ of colour;
- Leaf: (pictured here) is a silhouette of oversized leaves, in both graphic solid colours and beaded neutrals;
- Trellis: a lattice design in both subtle neutrals and bold flat shades, embellished with metallics and sparkling beads.
This new Momentum wallcoverings collection enjoys a fashion-focussed, forward-looking palette of chalky tones, ranging from subtle neutrals to monochromes and on-trend brights, such as orange, apple and teal. Embossed effects, sumptuous beaded textures and metallic highlights add the finishing touch of glamour.
Momentum Sheers & Structures is the perfect continuation of the Momentum fabrics story: it identifies and fills a noticeable gap in the market, both nationally and internationally, for design-led but practical sheer, semi-sheer and structured fabrics.
- All but one of the sheer fabrics are wide-width with a weighted edge, making them both versatile and functional.
- The voile motifs are graphic, geometric and stylishly understated – ikats, stripes, ogees, diamonds and spots – in an atmospheric range of mood-enhancing, scene-setting shades, highlighted with hints of metallics.
- The structured plains are subtle and highly useable, and are complemented by a contemporary lace-effect fabric, cleverly constructed from strips of ribbon sewn together.
A range of striking and sophisticated weaves is being planned for next spring, to continue the Momentum story.
For further information and to view Harlequin’s latest Momentum collections please visit the website.