Kelly Hoppen has designed a new range of striking wooden plantation shutters.
Adding Kelly’s signature colours and textures to the world of window treatments, has brought a stunning new range of shutters guaranteed to transform any home.
A range of grey’s, taupe’s and blacks is available in an eggshell paint or striking high gloss lacquer.
Complimenting these are 5 hand crafted ‘overwashed’ stains, which blend rich deep colours with subtle whites, thus enhancing the grain of the wood.
- 5 sensational ‘overwashed’ stains: Picket-fence White; Nantucket Taupe; Silver Pepper; Driftwood and Stonewashed Clay.
- 5 signature Kelly Hoppen Colours available in High Gloss Laquer and Eggshell; Pure White; Elephant Grey; Linen; Mink and Jet.
Kelly has designed a unique ‘flat slat’, which gives the overall appearance of the shutter, a much more architectural style than the traditional ellipsoid profile shutter slat.
- All shutters are made using FSC certified hardwoods, Poplar and Elm.
- Each shutter is completely hand crafted, with the stain process taking approximately 15 man hours per square metre of shutter panel.
- Can be ordered for self install or full measure and install.
- Installed price from: £310 per square metre.
- Lead time 6-7 weeks.
- Unique colours and finishes.
- Metallic push rod (to be launched late Sept).
Thoughtfully designed, and completely bespoke, Kelly Hoppen shutters provide a whole new dimension to window treatments.
A website is being launched soon, to feature Kelly’s shutter style, including a design guide.
The Shutters are available from: http://www.diy.com/shutters from July 2009.
And http://www.kellyhoppenshutters.com from Sept 2009