Beautiful, collectable limited-edition giclée prints, by award-winning children’s book illustrator Amanda Hall, are now available from a new online gallery and shop, promoting the work of artists and designers.
These charming prints present a striking sense of design and colour and would make ideal gifts for a child’s christening, birthday or Christmas, while also appealing to adults.
Amanda Hall is an award-winning contemporary illustrator,, mainly well known for her delightfully pretty and colourful children’s book illustrations.
A collection of nine of Amanda’s best loved published illustrations, is now available as limited-edition giclée prints. The original illustrations are now on sale from the Chris Beetles Gallery in St James’s, London:
- The giclées are printed in the UK in editions of 195, using archival-quality pigmented UV inks on “Albrecht Dürer” mould-made watercolour paper, for an exceptionally high quality, long-lasting product.
- Each print comes in a white window mount, with a certificate of authenticity, along with its edition number and is personally approved and signed by the artist.
Featured here is The Sea Witch, an Amanda Hall illustration from The Barefoot Book of Stories from the Sea.
- It shows the famous wicked sea witch from Hans Anderson’s Little Mermaid. The Sea Witch gives the little mermaid a potion that will make her mortal – but it doesn’t bring her happiness.
- Limited edition Giclee print.
- Measures: 176mm width x 175mm high.
- Size with mount 295mm wide x 305mm deep. Priced at £73.00.
The limited edition prints are available to buy online from thehandmadegiftco.com.
The Vintage & Handmade Gift Co. is a brand new online gallery and shop promoting the work of artists and designers, who make the most beautiful and fabulous high quality artworks!
This is an easy-to-use website, where visitors will find handmade gifts of the highest quality, without having to search through thousands of pages.
For further information and to view the Vintage & Handmade Gift Co’s collections of gift products, please visit the website.