Roca, the leading bathroom brand is well aware of how important it is that we all use products and systems that will reduce the amount of water we consume, to avoid serious water shortages in the future.
Rocaâ€™s response to this situation is to make saving water as easy as possible through clever design and innovation.
The recently launched W+W product, is a leading example of Rocaâ€™s commitment to design and innovation as well as sustainability.
The W+W in our picture is an all-in-one washbasin and WC, designed to maximize space and conserve water.
- This innovative idea, incorporates Rocaâ€™s new â€˜water-reuseâ€™ technology, which uses waste water from the basin to fill the WC cistern, thus reducing water usage by up to 25%, compared to a standard 6/3 litre dual-flush WC.
- For safe hygiene there is a dual cleaning system to filter particle debris and chemically treat the used water before using it to flush the WC, thereby eliminating bacteria. Priced at Â£2991.
In addition the majority of Rocaâ€™s single lever basin mixers are fitted with a hi-tech â€œEco-diskâ€ cartridge, providing the choice of two water flows.
- Not only does this reduce the level of water consumption by up to 50%, it also helps to save energy with its advanced temperature regulator.
- The latest water-efficient, single-lever mixer from Roca, is the ergonomic-inspired Singles-Pro, 9.
- This mixer has a built-in water flow limiter set at 9 litres per minute – saving 25% more than other standard single lever taps. Priced at Â£364.
Complimenting the governmentâ€™s drive for water conservation, all Roca cisterns are dual flush.
Simple yet innovative, this design feature can help to save an incredible 60% of water, reducing the total consumption per person per year to 4,320 litres on average.
For further information about Rocaâ€™s range of water conservation bathroom products, please visit the website.