EcoSmart Fire’s new XL Burner, which has been developed in response to overwhelming demand, provides the perfect solution for creating bespoke fireplaces with added wow factor.
A popular trend amongst designers and architects, has been to join several EcoSmart™ Fire burners in line to form an elongated flame, creating a stunning centrepiece, for use in both residential and commercial premises.
Sophistication, elegance, cutting-edge performance and functionality define the new XL Burner:
- The stainless steel XL Burner has an elongated flame, which combines a sophisticated and stylish look with providing essential warmth.
- The burner can be installed into any non-combustible surface, meaning you have complete flexibility, whether incorporating the fire into an existing design or building a feature wall around it.
- The XL Burner includes baffles (for fuel efficiency) and drafters (for flame stability).
- Fuelled by denatured ethanol, an environmentally friendly, renewable fuel.
- The clean burning nature of ethanol means that the burner does not require a flue to remove toxins, making it simple to install the burner into any room of the house, from the living room to the bathroom.
- The XL Burner includes a new design shut-off mechanism, which has a hinged plate adjustment rather than a sliding mechanism.
- As with all EcoSmart™ Fire products, safety aspects have been thoroughly considered and implemented.
The burner measures H133mm x W908mm x D193mm and costs around £3,000.
Visit the Ecosmart Fire website to view the XL Burner gallery.
Tel: (020) 7173 5014