Christmas this year brings a high value promotion from Dremel, in the form of a clever Hobby Table Kit crammed with Dremel goodies.
The compact Hobby Table not only provides a great workstation for detailed projects, it’s also the perfect storage container for the projects themselves:
- The sleek aluminium top layer serves as the work-table, incorporating an ingenious guide rail for the Flexshaft tool holder, which is designed for detailed work; the tool holder turns the Dremel into a hanging motor.
- The Working Mat holds your project steady on the hobby table and helps to prevent it becoming damaged.
- A Multi Chuck fits all accessory shank diameters up to 3.2mm.
- The original, all-round classic Dremel 300 Series multi tool, is also included with 40 accessories – including a Drill Bit Set, with seven quality bits for precision drilling in wood, aluminium and other materials.
- The table case itself provides storage for the multi-tool, Flexshaft, Flexshaft holder and Working Mat; it measures just 32 cm wide and 46 cms long.
Normally the entire kit would have a value of around £125, but it will retail at £89.99 (SRP) – a saving of nearly 30%.
A better Christmas gift for the keen hobbyist will be hard to find!
For more information, visit the Dremel website.