Introducing Genevaâ€™s smart WorldRadio that puts you in touch with the world, via a portable compact receiver that brings in the radio stations in outstanding quality.
Made in Switzerland by Genevaâ€™s own designers, the WorldRadio features rotary controls for volume and menu selection, combined with a touch-sensitive colour LCD display that makes for easy selection of FM, DAB/DAB+ and Bluetooth.
Genevaâ€™s reputation for exceptional audio performance is maintained by an efficient front-end, supported by a precisely tuned sound system, which expresses the clean reliability of digital sources and the warmness of FM.
WorldRadio is a typical Geneva design with a contemporary twist and a choice of finishes, consisting of a smooth anodised red, silver and black.
The radio gives easy touch control over leading technologies and amusement on a world-wide scale:
- Effortless access to the entire choice of present day radio stations.
- It can pick up both DAB/DAB+ and FM radio stations and stream music libraries and Internet radio from any Bluetooth-enabled laptop, smartphone or tablet, via its integral Bluetooth receiver.
- There is also a line input -3.5mm. for connecting additional audio sources.
- Its innovative digital audio system delivers precise high and mid frequencies and generates a warm, rich bass to 70Hz (-3dB).
- When World Radio is in DAB, line-in and Bluetooth mode, it is powered by digital amplification. In FM mode by analogue amplifier for best possible FM radio reception.
- When programmed using its built in digital clock-alarm function, the huge sound from the radio also provides a welcome wake-up call.
Genevaâ€™s smart WorldRadio is available this month, priced at Â£269.
Further practicality is provided by a choice of battery and mains power; 6 hours of music playback is supplied by the Lithium Polymer battery.(rechargeable)
Go to the website for more detailed information on Genevaâ€™s smart WorldRadio and UK Stockists.