Introducing Geneva’s smart WorldRadio that puts you in touch with the world, via a portable compact receiver that brings in the radio stations in outstanding quality.
Made in Switzerland by Geneva’s own designers, the WorldRadio features rotary controls for volume and menu selection, combined with a touch-sensitive colour LCD display that makes for easy selection of FM, DAB/DAB+ and Bluetooth.
Geneva’s reputation for exceptional audio performance is maintained by an efficient front-end, supported by a precisely tuned sound system, which expresses the clean reliability of digital sources and the warmness of FM.
WorldRadio is a typical Geneva design with a contemporary twist and a choice of finishes, consisting of a smooth anodised red, silver and black.
The radio gives easy touch control over leading technologies and amusement on a world-wide scale:
- Effortless access to the entire choice of present day radio stations.
- It can pick up both DAB/DAB+ and FM radio stations and stream music libraries and Internet radio from any Bluetooth-enabled laptop, smartphone or tablet, via its integral Bluetooth receiver.
- There is also a line input -3.5mm. for connecting additional audio sources.
- Its innovative digital audio system delivers precise high and mid frequencies and generates a warm, rich bass to 70Hz (-3dB).
- When World Radio is in DAB, line-in and Bluetooth mode, it is powered by digital amplification. In FM mode by analogue amplifier for best possible FM radio reception.
- When programmed using its built in digital clock-alarm function, the huge sound from the radio also provides a welcome wake-up call.
Geneva’s smart WorldRadio is available this month, priced at £269.
Further practicality is provided by a choice of battery and mains power; 6 hours of music playback is supplied by the Lithium Polymer battery.(rechargeable)
Go to the website for more detailed information on Geneva’s smart WorldRadio and UK Stockists.