Looking to reproduce the look and experience of bathrooms in the world’s most expensive hotels?
Then let Bathstore the leading UK bathroom retailer, provide the solution from its extensive range of products to help you achieve your dream:
For example their freestanding Lagoon bath, pictured here, would look stunning in the most exclusive hotels in Thailand, the Seychelles or beyond.
- This ultra-modern and eye-catching bath will enable you to experience the luxury of the spa, at an affordable price.
- At 1690mm long it could easily replace any standard size bath.
- Extra wide at (800mm) it provides lots of room for a soak in its roomy, organic shape while you dream of your next trip. Priced at £1,799.
Then there are the Whirlpool baths that offer relaxing, pulsating jets, to provide the perfect solution for unwinding after a stressful day.
- With an anti-noise pad you can lie back in peace and quiet, while the bubbles melt away your troubles.
- The whirlpool baths have 11 jets – five more than a standard spa bath for maximum stress relief.
- Also included is self-drain technology for a fresher, cleaner bathing experience.
Or consider the Playtime walk-through shower, if you prefer the minimalist look, popular in Indonesian and Thai hotels.
- Its glass screens produce a wet room space without water getting everywhere and with a slick integrated shower head, it will transport you to a Zen like retreat.
- Bathstore pledges great quality, outstanding design and fantastic service all at competitive prices for its customers.
- There is also a free design service, an expert installation team and delivery options to suit your needs.
For more information about Bathstore’s extensive range of bathroom products, please visit the website or one of their 169 stores nationwide.