Looking to reproduce the look and experience of bathrooms in the worldâ€™s most expensive hotels?
Then let Bathstore the leading UK bathroom retailer, provide the solution from its extensive range of products to help you achieve your dream:
For example their freestanding Lagoon bath, pictured here, would look stunning in the most exclusive hotels in Thailand, the Seychelles or beyond.
- This ultra-modern and eye-catching bath will enable you to experience the luxury of the spa, at an affordable price.
- At 1690mm long it could easily replace any standard size bath.
- Extra wide at (800mm) it provides lots of room for a soak in its roomy, organic shape while you dream of your next trip. Priced at Â£1,799.
Then there are the Whirlpool baths that offer relaxing, pulsating jets, to provide the perfect solution for unwinding after a stressful day.
- With an anti-noise pad you can lie back in peace and quiet, while the bubbles melt away your troubles.
- The whirlpool baths have 11 jets â€“ five more than a standard spa bath for maximum stress relief.
- Also included is self-drain technology for a fresher, cleaner bathing experience.
Or consider the Playtime walk-through shower, if you prefer the minimalist look, popular in Indonesian and Thai hotels.
- Its glass screens produce a wet room space without water getting everywhere and with a slick integrated shower head, it will transport you to a Zen like retreat.
- Bathstore pledges great quality, outstanding design and fantastic service all at competitive prices for its customers.
- There is also a free design service, an expert installation team and delivery options to suit your needs.
For more information about Bathstoreâ€™s extensive range of bathroom products, please visit the website or one of their 169 stores nationwide.