JML has given the term â€œslippery when wetâ€ a new meaning with the launch of its new Plushy bathmat.
Using a new type of material it means that the wetter the bathmat becomes the more resistant it is. With retailers such as Asda, Homebase and Robert Dyas queuing up to stock the product it is likely to become a best seller this spring:
- Developed by the consumer brand, the bathmat uses a nitrile rubber base, often favoured by supermarkets for its resistance. Lab testing found that when wet it becomes six times more resistant, meaning you can feel totally safe and secure in your bathroom.
- Itâ€™s also really absorbent â€“ holding up to two litres of water; it means you donâ€™t have to worry about damp, squishy mats when you emerge from the shower.
- The deep, thick microfibres of the Plushy set it apart from others.
- Itâ€™s designed to be very soft and quick-drying. With a gorgeous, velvety feel, stepping out of the shower has never been such an indulgence.
- The tough Plushy bathmat also has a sensitive side: itâ€™s machine washable and comes in five different colours.
Retails at Â£11.99 from JML online, ASDA, Homebase and Robert Dyas.
For further information about JMLâ€™s Plushy bathmat, please visit the website.