Vax a leading UK floorcare company has announced a new addition to their popular Mach range of bagless upright vacuum cleaners.
The Mach Air Force is the new â€˜big brotherâ€™ for Mach Airintended for bigger, busier homes and boasts double the dust capacity and over 50% more suction power:
- The cleaner has a 3-litre capacity and a huge 340 air watts of suction power, which makes it officially the most powerful multi cyclonic upright vacuum cleaner in the world.
- As it uses multi cyclonic force, this vacuumâ€™s filters donâ€™t get clogged-up, to ensure that you continue to enjoy constant, powerful suction as you clean*.
- Multiple cyclones separate dirt from the air path, so it collects in the container, not the filter, which means that its suction is always as powerful as the first time you used it.
- Mach Air Force is also big on ease of use, as its extra long 10-metre power cord enables you to clean more rooms without stopping and a pet hair removal tool provided as standard.
- If allergies are a problem for you or your family, the anti-bacterial H12 HEPA filter helps reduce dust mites, pollen and other allergens and also limits pet-related odours.
- If your home has lots of stairs, the Total Homes Edition has an extra long stretch hose allowing you to clean right to the top of your staircase, while leaving the machine safely at the bottom; it also has a dedicated hard floor tool for quick and easy floor cleaning.
About the Mach family.
The original Mach Air bagless vacuum cleaner launched in 2009, is the lightest full size multi cyclonic upright available and consistently one of the top 10 best sellers in the UK.
Other versions with additional tools include the Mach Air Pet and Mach Air Reach.
This launch sees the addition of two larger capacity, higher powered uprights to the Mach family.
Mach Air Force is priced at RRP Â£229.99 for the Pet Edition and Â£249.99 for the Total Homes Edition.
For more information about the powerful new Mach Air Force vacuum cleaners, please visit the Vax website.
Vax Customer Careline Tel: (0844) 412 8455
*In accordance with independent laboratory testing to IEC standard 60312 the machine must be maintained as instructed in the user guide.