Vax the leading UK vacuum cleaner manufacturer has introduced a cylinder edition to its Air vacuum cleaner range. The new Air cylinder is Vaxâ€™s most powerful compact multi-cyclonic cylinder yet.
The lightweight Air multi-cyclonic cylinder from Vax provides 30% more suction + 60% more dust capacity than the average multi cyclonic cylinder 1.
- The new cleaner combines power, dust capacity and lightness to produce a high performance vacuum cleaner that is easier to carry, easier to use and easier to store away.
- Itâ€™s being launched by Vax as part of their â€˜Performance is everythingâ€™ Air range campaign as seen on their latest TV commercial.
- The Vax Air cylinder is the result of over 30 years practice in designing smart floorcare solutions for UK homes.
- Twelve cyclones inside the Air cylinder spin rapidly to separate dust from the airflow so it collects in the container, not the filters. As the filters donâ€™t get blocked with dust, you always have constant, powerful suction as you clean and thereâ€™s no frustrating drop off in performance 2.
- For those that are sensitive to allergies, the Air cylinder has H12 HEPA filtration to remove pollen, dust mites and other allergens from the airflow, so you can breathe more easily. Weighing in at just 5.5kg, it has 314 air watts of suction power and a full sized 2.5 litre dust capacity.
There are three models in the new Air cylinder range with prices starting from RRP Â£199.99.
For homes with pets, the Air Pet cylinder (RRP Â£229.99)has tools for picking up stubborn animal hairs and anti-bacterial HEPA filtration to help keep pet-related odours at bay.
At the top of the range, the Air Total Home cylinder (RRP Â£249.99) has a long stretch hose to reach right to the top of your staircase and six different cleaning tools, so you always have just the right one for the job.
For more information about the Vax Air vacuum cleaner range please visit the website.
Tel:Â Â (0844) 412 8455
1. Average = across top 10 selling multi-cyclonic cylinder vacuum cleaners in the UK.
2. In accordance with independent laboratory testing to IEC standard 60312. Machine must be maintained as instructed in the user guide.