Do you long for a way to provide more storage room at home without encroaching too much on your living space?
The Danes produced the solution in the last century, with the Royal System, a wall-unit created by Poul Cadovious.
The Royal System was a floating wall structure for storage, which was light, reflective and assembled to individual requirements; an unlimited selection of cabinets and shelves in various sizes, fixed to the wall using simple uprights.
The Italian producer Jesse, who specialise in modern living designs have now brought the idea right up to date with the innovative Jesse Online wall units.
The Jesse Online system transforms the original Cadovious design by adding some unique technical modernisation:
- The Online system has a bearing structure with no visible vertical structural parts, including a run of removable back sections in 5 different heights, along with creatively slim 30mm shelving, ingeniously engineered to bear heavy loads.
- This results in an ultra-light structure, which can be fitted to any sort of supporting wall, not only structural walls, which is very often the trouble with conventional wall units.
- The Online also uses up to date technology to enable incorporating audio systems, flat TV screens, as well as hidden lighting, so that ugly cables and plugs are concealed to comply with modern style requirements.
- The system’s shelves have cable ducts and the cabinets include IR sensors that permit remote controls to function through closed doors.
- The sliding doors incorporate another novel design feature – a track invisibly fitted to the shelves, which removes surface contact to provide a delightfully silent function.
The Jesse Online system is available in a choice of attractive finishes, including Thermal Oak – a specially treated new stylish dark oak.
For further information and to view Go Modern’s impressive Jesse Online furniture ranges, go to the website.
Tel: (0845) 652 0332