Villeroy & Boch have launched two new cutlery collections for 2010. Arpeggio and Modern Grace, both feature clean lines that look at home in any stylish environment.
Villeroy & Bochâ€™s cutlery designs range from the classic through to the contemporary and have been designed to work in unison with the wide selection of table and glassware on offer from the company.
Modern Grace cutlery is a minimalist collection that has taken inspiration from urban architecture:
- The no-frills aesthetic blends soft curves and clean contours for a design, which is both functional and appealing.
- The balanced polished stainless steel shapes sit perfectly in the hand and are also dishwasher safe.
- The collection is available in a range of sets and individual pieces.
- Modern Grace cutlery is priced from Â£2.50 and is Â£124.00 for a 24-piece set.
Arpeggio cutlery features Villeroy & Bochâ€™s classic proportions with engraved linear detailing on the handle:
- The slim silhouette, in polished stainless steel, complements both classic and modern tableware.
- The collection is also dishwasher safe and is available in a range of sets and individual pieces.
- Arpeggio cutlery is priced from Â£2.50 and is Â£206.00 for a 24-piece set.
To view the collections visit theVilleroy & Boch website.
Tel:Â Â (020) 8875 6060