Thomas Sanderson and Laura Ashley have announced the launch of a fabulous, new and unique collection of conservatory blinds.
As one of the UK’s leading producers of window blinds, Thomas Sanderson are always looking for new concepts, so a design collaboration with the very popular Laura Ashley brand is a great opportunity.
The outcome is an eye-catching and refined choice that will add a stimulating new look to any home:
- The new range of conservatory blinds, is the first to offer customers the prospect of bringing pattern to the conservatory, by harmonizing interior furnishings with the soft warming colours from the Laura Ashley design ranges.
- The new blinds combine luxurious patterns with practical design and purpose, to create an elegant living space suitable for use throughout the seasons.
- 21 new fabrics are offered, consisting of three patterned and one plain design, enabling customers to combine different fabrics to create their desired effect.
- Each blind in the Laura Ashley range is individually handcrafted and designed to be as practical as it is stylish – fitting neatly into every window, roof panel or door of your conservatory.
- Thomas Sanderson’s advanced fabric technology, ensures that each blind will react to the demanding climate of a conservatory, helping to reflect heat and glare on hot sunny days, whilst providing essential insulation during the colder winter months.
The new collection is available from April 2011. Prices start from £750.
The Thomas Sanderson designers will liase with each customer, to ensure they find the perfect mixture for their conservatory.
To view Thomas Sanderson’s new Laura Ashley conservatory blind collection, please visit the website.