M&S has created two exciting, new-to-market products that lead the way in furniture-technology design.
The new additions are not only technologically advanced, but are beautiful, contemporary pieces in their own right, seamlessly and stylishly incorporating furniture with technology:
The Navelli Daybed
- This deluxe acoustic daybed has been designed for those who like to surf the net, watch a movie or share their favourite albums with friends – all from the comfort of their own sofa.
- The Navelli Daybed has discreet built-in speakers, hidden within the wrap around headrest, just plug into a laptop or notebook to deliver superb surround sound.
- Handmade in the UK, customers can choose from a huge range of colours in plush fabrics and leathers and settle into ultimate comfort with shape retaining foam seat cushions.
- The daybed is priced from Â£1799 and comes with five matching scatter cushions- itâ€™s the future way of listening to music in the home.Â Size: H111 x W163 x H173cm.
The Sonoma Media-Lifting Unit
- The second intelligent new addition to the furniture range is the Sonoma media-lifting unit.
- A unique and clever design, the unit will electronically store a TV away when itâ€™s not in use, maximising living space and maintaining sleek, clean lines.
- Using the same mechanism as the hugely successful M&S Monroe TV bed, the Sonoma unit plugs into a mains powered wall socket and can be controlled both manually, with a switch on the side of the unit, or by remote control.
- Made from solid American oak, the unit can house a TV up to 40inches wide and can lift a load of up to 100kgs.
- With all this genius and style for just Â£1399, customers can now buy into the dual living-space trend set to expand over the next decade.
Visit the M&S website for more information and colour/fabric choices.