Ercol has introduced classic new bedroom furniture collections that are sure to give a stylish influence to any bedroom.
Chiltern Bow Collection This new collection motivated by an original 1950’s design merges functionality and fashionable design.
- The lattice back characteristics combined with the pale oak on the bed present a real feature.
- Lots of storage room is provided in the chest of drawers and wardrobe, while the rounded legs continue to the top of the cabinets, giving fine curved edges.
- The collection is crafted in Oak solid and veneers and is finished in a transparent matt lacquer, to allow the beautiful natural grain to show through. Chiltern Bow is available now, exclusively from John Lewis. Priced from Â£225.
Japanese design was the inspiration for the Sama Bed, which has been created to be the bedroom’s focal point.
- The beautiful Sama bed is now to be had in a light finish.The headboard has graduated spindles with curved edges, adding a prominent feature to the bedroom.
- Sama is made from solid Ash and veneers and finished in a delicate brown or light finish. Priced at Â£750 for the double bed. Sama is also only available from John Lewis.
For further information and to view the complete ercol ranges of fine bedroom furniture, go to the website.