Harlequin has recently been working with Bedeck, a leading UK manufacturer of luxuriant bedlinen, to create its own brand of luxury bedlinen and accessories.
In response to the success of preceding collections, Harlequin is to introduce two fresh designs in Spring next year.
Modified from two striking patterns from the current Impasto collection, the new bedlinen is offered in a range of duvet cover sizes, with matching pillowcases.
Hermosa featured here, presents a showy extra-large floral motif in vivacious tones of pink, with a stripe on the reverse and piped in a tasteful grey.
- The Oxford pillowcase, features a single floral design in one corner and a reverse in plain white, with grey piping.
- The housewife pillowcase features a vertical stripe on each side.
- Hermosa is colour printed onto 100% cotton percale in a 180-thread count.
- The duvet cover is offered in double, king and super king.
The Serene Duvet Cover features a delightful contemporary, aqua stripe on each side and looks as if it has been carelessly dip-dyed.
- On the pillowcase the stripe seems to grow fainter over the width.
- Both are printed onto100% cotton percale in 180-thread count. The duvet is offered in single, double,super king and king.
Both of the new designs go with the turquoise, charcoal and zest chunky throws and cushions, in the existing bedlinen collection.
Visit the website, for further information and to view Harlequinâ€™s extensive bedlinen collections.
For details of UK stockists Tel: Â (0845) 603 0861.