With a top â€˜Aâ€™ rating for energy efficiency and a prestigious accreditation from the Good Housekeeping Institute, Neff’s new built in oven model B1644 is definitely top of its class in the cooking stakes.
The B1644 is a 60cm wide built in single oven, with a symmetrical design on the control panel for perfect balance and the clever Revolution handle rotates in your hand as it is ergonomically designed for ease and safety in use.
The B1644 features:
- Electronic control with a ClearText display to highlight all the cooking options on the glass fascia panel at theÂ top of the appliance.
- CircoTherm, Neffâ€™s famous system of hot air cooking, which offers fast and even heat distribution.Â
- For really easy programming, the EasyClock reveals all the possibilities.
- The NeffLight – a unique new oven illumination that ensures an excellent view of whatâ€™s going on inside the oven without opening the door.
- FlexiRail -Â a new shelf moving system, enables re positioning of the shelves each time, according to cooking requirements.Â
- Includes CeramiClean liners on the sides, back and roof of the oven for excellent cleaning results throughout the lifetime of the oven.
- Steam and defrost settings plus conventional top and bottom heat and three alternative grill options.
Available in black or stainless steel.Â Measures: 594 W x 587 H x 550.
Tel:Â Â (0870) 513 3090