Rangemaster has introduced its Igneous Granite Sink range, comprised of three kitchen sinks and made using the latest progressive technology, in a choice of trendy shades.
Igneous is Rangemasterâ€™s toughest sink composite to date, developed with the unique Schock technology. It is able to endure the strongest current culinary challenges.
This quality collection has been tailored to withstand the definitive kitchen test, as it is both scratch and heat resistant and incorporates an innate antibacterial hygiene protection to resist unwanted germs.
Available in three practical styles; Magma, Paragon and Amethyst, the sinks come in a range of sizes, calculated to adapt to a variety of kitchen designs. They are also supplied in a choice of colours such as Crystal White, Ash, and Stone shades.
Magma pictured above:
- The contemporary Magma inset sinks have large fluteless drainers with a lightly arched tap platform.
- The 1.0 bowl is Rangemasterâ€™s first sink with a stepped bowl that permits a spacious wash up space, without the water consumption of large bowl, as well as allowing room for a strainer bowl.
- The 1.5 bowl features a half bowl in the centre, which retains a good sized drainer. Measures 1000mm. by 500mm.
- Rangemaster Magma Sink 1.0 in Ash priced at Â£309, shown with Aspire Tap at Â£299 and Strainer Bowl accessory.
- A modest yet elegant design, which has draining flutes which flow effortlessly into the bowls.
- The 1.0 bowl is the smallest sink in the range, measuring 860mm by 500mm. The 1.5 bowl measures 1000mm by 500mm, allowing space for a useful additional bowl.
- Amethyst 1.0 in Ash is priced at Â£285, with Aquatrend 1 Tap at Â£175.
Paragon pictured right:
- An adaptable 1.5 bowl sink that can be inserted or under-mounted to suit every solid work surface. Measures 550mm by 430mm.
- The Paragon Sink in Ash is priced at Â£325, with Belfast Bridge Mixer at Â£110.
Rangemasterâ€™s high quality granite type sinks provide numerous options for colour, style and configuration.
Visit the website for further information and to view Rangemasterâ€™s extensive collection of sinks and taps.
Tel:Â (01926) 457 400