Most of us enjoy the summer months; relaxing in the garden or enjoying a barbeque with friends there is no better time to enjoy your garden during the summer.
We don’t always get the ideal weather for it though and often what starts as a nice balmy afternoon, can soon get interrupted by gusts of wind or the odd rain shower.
The Barbeque Cabin from Green Stamp allows you to cook in the open air with all the comforts of your home around you without having to spend your afternoon worried as to what the sky is doing:
- Made from environmentally conscious FSC and PEFC certified timber from sustainable managed forests.
- This outdoor cabin is an ideal outdoor kitchen or barbeque area.
- It provides a solid base, shelter and there are various storage options available.
- The robust and contemporary cabin provides plenty of room for even the largest barbeques or cooking appliances. Price – £1750.
Other cabins available are:
The ideal Open Outdoor Cabin. Made from top quality North European pine timber, which is FSC and PEFC certified, from sustainable managed forests.
- The cabin is pressure treated and carries a long and reassuring 10 year guarantee against wood rot.
- The walls have attractive design profiling, and the felted roof incorporates a drainage system. Priced at £2450.
The excellent Outdoor Living module, is easy to adapt to your own design.
- Choose from completely open, partly open or one side completely closed, by placing 3 wall elements near each other in between 2 square posts. Price £1850.
To view the different cabin options visit the Green Stamp website.
Tel: (01637) 854717