As colour and traditional design enjoy a comeback in the home, one of the most iconic names in British furniture has launched a range of classically-styled living, dining and bedroom collections.
The Classic Collections by G Plan Cabinets are aimed at on-trend homeowners, making the switch from neutrals and no-frills furniture to a richer, more interesting interior.
Inspired by famous artists, G Planâ€™s new Classic Collections take the famous furniture brand back to its roots of timeless design and quality detail, with the Matisse and Gainsborough living and dining ranges and the Monet and Heritage bedroom ranges
Matisse (featured here.)
Inspired by the French artist, the chic French lines and proportions of Matisse go hand-in-hand with the warm cherry finish. A range of special features are testament to skilled craftsmanship including smoothly expanding dining tables, a velvet lined cutlery tray and the option of subtle down lighting in glass fronted cabinets.
- The comprehensive collection includes a large, three-door display cabinet, two-door display unit, corner display, small and large sideboard and choice of circular or D-end extendable dining tables, a traditional writing desk, plus several occasional pieces.
- Prices are around Â£1,249 for the large sideboard; Â£2,445 for the circular dining table and four pad back chairs; and Â£499 for the coffee table.
- The Georgian roots of Gainsborough create true classic style with a deep mahogany finish. Each piece is carefully crafted with soft curved edges and the tables feature turned single and double pedestals for that elegant touch.
- Prices start at around Â£1,125 for the corner display cabinet; Â£625 for the bookcase and Â£565 for the console table.
- A sister collection to the Matisse living and dining range, the Monet Bedroom is, like the 19th century French artist, set to make an impression. A lustrous cherry finish gives the 11-piece collection instant impact, while taking centre stage is a beautifully carved sleigh bed.
- Average retail prices will be around Â£1499 for the three-door robe to Â£625 for the dressing table.
- The new Heritage bedroom collection is an addition to the already successful Heritage living and dining range. Created to let the natural beauty of the wood speak for itself, the range is made from French style oak with a unique patina in the grain.
- Prices start at around Â£749 for the bed; Â£999 for the two door wardrobe and Â£249 for the bedside cabinet.
To view the new Classic G Plan CabinetÂ furniture, or for stockists, please visit the website.