Vi-Spring the British bed maker has produced a collection of eight new beds, exclusively for John Lewis.
The remarkable new divan and headboard designs are available in a choice of excellent quality fabrics; from natural, muted brushed cotton linens, soft wool, and sumptuous velvets in strong, earthy tones.
Every mattress has been carefully hand crafted to partner its matching divan base. Filled with a choice of naturally deluxe fillings, they are available in a choice of four spring tensions, to give support that accurately matches your body weight and provide Vi-Spring’s signature comfort:
- The Highgrove with Viceroy Divan: (featured here) The sumptuously deep Highgrove mattress partners the Viceroy divan and is upholstered using a selection of the finest natural materials, from supremely soft cashmere and alpaca, to pure cotton, silk and Platinum Certified real Shetland wool. The mattress features 2,812 pocketed springs (in the 150 x 200cm size), and is covered in a soft silk blend and finished with hand-tied silk tufts.
- The Blenheim, Cliveden and Stowe with Sovereign Divan: These three new mattresses have been designed to partner the Sovereign divan. Each one is filled with an indulgent selection of Platinum Certified real Shetland wool, cotton, horsetail and silk.
- The Gatcombe with Wool Prestige Divan: A sleek, tailored, all-wool bed, the Gatcombe is filled using an abundance of the finest quality Platinum Certified British fleece wool and real Shetland wool.The Gatcombe is covered in 100 per cent wool fabric and hand tied with woollen tufts.
- The Chatsworth and Heligan with Prestige Divan: Natural, sustainable and exceptionally soft pure bamboo is used in both the Chatsworth and Heligan mattresses, which partner the Prestige divan. A blend of Platinum Certified British fleece wool and horsehair is also used in hand-filling the mattresses, which are covered in a bamboo blend fabric and finished with woollen tufts.
- The Hanbury with De Luxe Divan:Supremely comfortable, the Hanbury contains a mix of the softest cotton with Platinum Certificated British fleece wool. Covered with cotton fabric and finished with felt-tufts.
Every bed in the John Lewis collection is hand-filled and stitched by Vi-Spring’s master craftsmen in the Devon workshop.
For your nearest John Lewis stockist of the Vi-Spring range, or to order a brochure please visit the website.