ATG Media is a company with a long and proud record of anticipating the needs of the industry it serves. When it was launched in 1971, the Antiques Trade Gazette transformed the sector, bringing auctioneers and auction buyers together more efficiently than ever before.
Here are seven reasons to visit the Selling Antiques website as presented by ATG Media:
- 1. Sellingantiques.co.uk is the UK’s largest antiques website which gives you a huge variety of options to choose from.
- 2. You can enter your price range so that you’ll only see antiques on budget – all other antiques are hidden from view.
- 3. Each antique is assigned to one of 350 categories (yes, by a human being), which makes the website neat, tidy and well organised into relevant sections.
- 4. You contact the antique dealer directly by telephone or email to ask questions and make the purchase.
- 5. A keyword search tool that actually works!
- 6. All antiques for sale are presented with large clear photos alongside the buying price, so you can see exactly what you’re buying clearly and simply.
- 7. Rather than searching through 100’s of dealers websites, the UK’s antiques dealers upload their stock to this one central website, which saves you hours or trawling time!
ATG Media offers a wide range of services to the auction community, from the highly respected Antiques Trade Gazette newspaper, to a wide range of online services, including world-leading online bidding platforms at the-saleroom.com and i-bidder.com.
Visit the UK’s largest antiques website to view the choice antiques on offer.