Swann, one of the leading DIY security monitoring equipment suppliers, has announced the launch of SwannSmartâ„¢, a new wireless network camera.
An easily installed monitoring solution, the SwannSmart Camera enables you to see as well as record whatâ€™s happening at home, via your active wireless network on your tablet or smartphone 24/7.
- This camera is different, in that it streams images and live video straight to a Secure Cloud for storage.
- The SwannSmart camera is power-driven by iSecurity+ and streams coded video live to a secure cloud, without connecting to a computer.
- Not only can you set up push notifications for your tablet or smartphone, immediately motion is detected, but also record stills or video to your portable device, or stills only to your cloud account.
- SwannSmart enables you to view, share and manage your camera with your nearest and dearest, on your iPad, iPhone or Android . If you choose to view footage on your computer, itâ€™s both PC and Mac compatible.
- You can view in both daytime and in low light, via infrared night vision upto 12 feet.
- The integral microphone, also allows you to listen to whatâ€™s being said on the captured video.
The SwannSmart camera security system is affordable, easily set up and trouble free.
Ideal for use in checking on the baby, a young family, or an elderly relative, or even your small business.
The SwannSmart security camera is now available from Costco, Maplins, and other UK retailers, priced at Â£89.99 RRP.
For further information and to view the new The SwannSmart security camera demo online, go to the website.