G Plan Cabinets has launched its antique painted, French-style bedroom collection Picasso, which is the only painted range within their Classic Collections portfolio.
Traditionally styled and combined with fashionable pastel colours, the soft graceful finish provides an ideal sanctuary for relaxing:
- The 14-piece range has many solid wood features, with the focus on a delightfully carved sleigh bed with detailing down the sides.
- It is available in three sizes – 4â€™6â€, 5â€™ and 6â€™ â€“ and is complemented by a bedside table with elegant turned legs.
- Picasso also includes: two and three door wardrobes; tall narrow, tall wide and wide drawer chests; a mirror, large dresser, dressing table and stool. Prices start at around Â£149 for a stool.
George Mcgraw of G Plan Cabinets, commented: â€œThe clean fresh look of the French inspired Picasso collection, combined with its soft curves adds style and sophistication to any bedroom.â€
The G Plan brand is renowned for design and affordable quality, as seen across all of their seven Classic Collections:
- Matisse, Gainsborough, Heritage, Rembrandt and Davenport for living and dining.
- Plus the Heritage and Monet bedroom ranges.
Each collection is made from solid wood and real wood veneers with different finishes, to suit all tastes and lifestyle needs.
G Plan Cabinets come with a 10year guarantee.
For more information on G Plan Cabinets and to view the ranges, please visit the website.