bloom the international contemporary baby brand, has introduced the alma papa, to produce the perfect crib and bed for children up to the age of four.
Adding to the original Alma Cot’s many attactive features, this next generation of cot design easily converts, via the removable bed rail into a smart bed for toddlers and young children:
- Made from solid, sustainable wood and strong stainless steel elements, this crib provides a touch of contemporary style suitable for any nursery or home.
- Open slats on all sides maximize the all important air-flow, while its simple fold system, makes the alma papa easy to store in a cupboard or behind a door.
- The alma papa offers two mattress heights, combining the benefits of a newborn cradle with a crib or cot that can be used from birth to age four.
- The cot can be quickly assembled and is reassuringly strong and well made while being easy to move from room to room due to its four lockable castors.
The stylish and contemporary design of the alma papa is already proving to be a popular choice with parents.
Featured here is the alma papa with frost grey frame, £480 , change tray, £150, mattress, £170. Also available in coconut white.
- Specifications: Age range – from birth to four years; net weight – 39 kg.
- Dimensions – unfolded 64.5cm/25.5 ins X 124.4cm/49 in X 90.3cm/35.75 ins.
For further information about bloom’s Alma Papa collection and stockists, please visit the website.