Wickes an established brand name within the UK DIY Market, has recognized Herringbone Wood flooring as a very strong new trend for Winter 2012.
Herringbone flooring was fashionable in the Edwardian era, when it was a luxury for some and conventionally made with solid wood.
But now, Wickes new easily laid identical product makes this tasteful look available to all homeowners.
This retroactive trend for chevron-led patterns in style, has now been switched to our homes due to the resurgence of Herringbone flooring.
Tips For Herringbone flooring.
- A herringbone floor can identify the focus of your dining room as the classic V-shape attracts your eye to the main feature in a room, such as a feature fire place, or an impressive dining table.
- Herringbone floors can be used to produce an imposing first impression in a hall, as the chevron effect stretches any space, creating the impression of a larger room.
- Introduce an opulent feel into a bedroom with herringbone flooring and the soft, charming outline will evoke the retro charm of grand Edwardian homes, while also producing a clean and bright contemporary look.
- The tiles can be fitted in each direction making them totally easy to use.
- There is an option to add creativity by customizing your own exclusive pattern?