When the Camerons exposed their kitchen during the Obamasâ€™ visit to Downing Street, it was obvious that â€˜the kitchen is the heart of the homeâ€™ is as true for the PM and his wife as any other family.
Their open-plan kitchen presents a contemporary and bright feel and right at the centre of the newly renovated room, is a
Sigma 100cm twin range- cooker in stainless steel, from leading quality kitchen appliance specialist, Britannia Living. RRP: Â£3,799.
- The Sigmaâ€™s modern good looks make it an ideal selection for the Cameronsâ€™ unfussy kitchen plan, with its emphasis on simplicity and quality that is complemented with stainless steel highlights throughout.
- Furthermore, the Sigma offers a definitive cooking experience â€“ turning the task of cooking into a real enjoyment, just perfect for anyone with a passion for cooking or who enjoys entertaining.
- Other features include, a nine function oven, a four function oven with a rotisserie, a Quickstart pre-heat function and an automatic programmer. The resourcefulness of two ovens, plus a hob and a Chef Top is ideal for those who regularly prepare lots of dishes at on one occasion.
- For anyone aspiring to produce a similar look to the Camerons, but wants to add a bit more style with colour, Britanniaâ€™s unique Colourange colour-matching service, enables you to match your range cooker to any sample you provide â€“ whether itâ€™s a kitchen tile, or swatch of fabric.
- The Britannia Sigma range cooker is available in Stainless Steel, Gloss Black and Cream, with sizes ranging from 90cm up to 150cm. Priced from Â£2,999 (RRP).
Colourange prices start at Â£4,499 for a 90cm Sigma single oven range, with prices for specialist finishes such as pearlescent or metallic, available on request.
For further information and to view Britannia Livingâ€™s collection of range-cookers, please visit visit the website,
Tel: (0800) 073 1003.