Due to the busy lives we all lead now time available is key, so there isnâ€™t always time to cook a three-course meal, therefore we opt to fill up with unwholesome ready meals, a takeaway, or calorie laden snacks.
Now however Sistemaâ€™s brand new microwave range, enables you to eat more healthily and conveniently.
Their extraordinary new collection of â€˜Klip It Microwaveâ€™ products provide the latest innovations in cooking and storage solutions.
The range is specifically designed to promote healthy eating to fit in with todayâ€™s busy lifestyles:
- All the containers are adaptable, as the trays can be removed in order to store and then re-heat pastas, bolognaise curries and much, much more.
- The new range is also ideal for freezing food and storing leftovers.
- Perfect for the winter months when a good stew is exactly what you need to warm you up.
These microwaves offer a resourceful cooking solution, with 3 steamer products, 3 plate products (complete with an inner tray excellent for cooking meats and fish). There is also a brilliant Soup to Go mug that is just perfect for taking to work and keeping at the office.
Statistics show that 93% of households now own a microwave? Itâ€™s now accepted as an efficient, faster and more nutritional method of cooking.
Microwaving with Sistema offers the following benefits:
- It’s fast and convenient.
- Generally, cooking food takes a quarter of the time in the microwave than it does in your conventional oven.
- Natural flavours are retained in the food.
- More nutrititous, as reduced cooking time means more vitamins and minerals are retained. Vegetables steamed in the microwave are much healthier than when boiled in a pan.
- It’s economical your microwave uses less electrical wattage than your conventional oven, and you’re cooking for a much shorter time.
The â€˜Klip It Microwaveâ€™range is now available from Amazon UK, and many more UK retailers. See online list.
For Further information and to view the whole range of Sistemaâ€™s Klip It microwave products, please visit the website.