Searching to discover what your kitchen storage jars and canisters contain is a tiresome job, especially when youâ€™re in a rush, or they have been put back in the wrong place.
A new range of canisters have been introduced by Brabantia, combining a see-through window in the lid and a clever labeling system that you can adapt to specify the contents stored:
- These new canisters can either be placed in a handy kitchen drawer – so that you can easily recognize the contents and quantity on hand – or they can look great on a shelf or worktop.
- Three sizes are offered – 1.4, 1.7 and 2.2 litres – for storing all of your baking, cookery and beverage supplies, from flour, pasta and pulses to sugar, tea and coffee.
- The window lid has an aroma-tight â€˜clickâ€™ seal that keeps the aroma in and moisture out, as well as keeping the contents fresh.
- The containers are made from stylish matt brushed stainless steel coated with Brabantiaâ€™s fingerprint proof finish, while the lids are in contrasting matt black.
- All canisters have a simple personal labelling system that includes a multifunction clip with coloured pre-printed and blank labels.
- You can even add your own notes to the labels to indicate expiry dates, cooking times or instructions for other family members.
- The 1.4 and 1.7 litre canisters have a handy magnetic measuring spoon attached to the side, while the 2.2 litre one has a magnetic spaghetti measure, to help you estimate the amount required for each serving.
The containers have a 10-year guarantee and retail at around Â£11.80 for the 1.4 litre size, Â£13.60 for the 1.7 litre and Â£15.70 for the 2.2 litre canister.
All Brabantia products are available from leading retailers, including high street department stores, superstores etc.
For more information about Brabantiasâ€™ smart new storage canisters, or details of stockists, please visit the website.
Tel: (08450 602 4877