Searching to discover what your kitchen storage jars and canisters contain is a tiresome job, especially when you’re in a rush, or they have been put back in the wrong place.
A new range of canisters have been introduced by Brabantia, combining a see-through window in the lid and a clever labeling system that you can adapt to specify the contents stored:
- These new canisters can either be placed in a handy kitchen drawer – so that you can easily recognize the contents and quantity on hand – or they can look great on a shelf or worktop.
- Three sizes are offered – 1.4, 1.7 and 2.2 litres – for storing all of your baking, cookery and beverage supplies, from flour, pasta and pulses to sugar, tea and coffee.
- The window lid has an aroma-tight ‘click’ seal that keeps the aroma in and moisture out, as well as keeping the contents fresh.
- The containers are made from stylish matt brushed stainless steel coated with Brabantia’s fingerprint proof finish, while the lids are in contrasting matt black.
- All canisters have a simple personal labelling system that includes a multifunction clip with coloured pre-printed and blank labels.
- You can even add your own notes to the labels to indicate expiry dates, cooking times or instructions for other family members.
- The 1.4 and 1.7 litre canisters have a handy magnetic measuring spoon attached to the side, while the 2.2 litre one has a magnetic spaghetti measure, to help you estimate the amount required for each serving.
The containers have a 10-year guarantee and retail at around £11.80 for the 1.4 litre size, £13.60 for the 1.7 litre and £15.70 for the 2.2 litre canister.
All Brabantia products are available from leading retailers, including high street department stores, superstores etc.
For more information about Brabantias’ smart new storage canisters, or details of stockists, please visit the website.
Tel: (08450 602 4877