The Kitchen Dresser Company creates bespoke furniture that is as beautiful as it is practical, using traditional skills, which is nice to know, since nowadays so many are criticizing the decline in our time-honoured British industries.
As specialists in the design and construction of fine kitchen furniture, The Kitchen Dresser Company uses only the highest quality materials, while employing long-established cabinet-making skills:
- The collections of furniture from this family run company, have evolved from a simple dresser to include a range of truly individual, custom pieces.
- Every item is timeless, pleasing to the eye and distinctive and made by hand by craftsmen right here in England, in traditional Victorian workshops in the heart of the historic Staffordshire Potteries.
- Each piece is worked on by a single craftsman, using dovetail and tenon joints, to ensure solid furniture that is a delight to live with and sturdy enough to withstand constant daily use.
- The range comprises Kitchen Dressers, Sideboards, Tables and Chairs, Worktops and The Morning Room – a collection of refined yet modest furniture ideally suited for reception rooms.
- Featured here is the creamy white Butler Sideboard, which will hold almost everything needed to set your table for a special lunch or supper. Priced from £2295.
Furniture in the collections is available in a range of natural paint colours, from Old White and Butter, through to Sage and Rosehip Red, as well as any other designer colour of your choice.
The furniture is now also available from Liberty of London.
To view the beautiful ranges of furniture from The Kitchen Dresser Company, please visit the website.
Tel: (01782) 575565