The New England Shutter Company is totally unique. The only company which designs and makes genuinely bespoke solid timber shutters.
The company has an international reputation with top interior designers, leading architects and private customers.
Every project is tailor-made to order:
- The sophisticated Garden House interior shown here, was designed as an inside/outside space, opening right up onto the garden.
- Working in conjunction with the project architects, The New England Shutter Company was commissioned to make bespoke shutters in a specially sourced Western Red Cedar, to match the rest of the building.
- The shutters operate in conjunction with sliding internal doors. Mounted on concertina sliding tracks, they fold back out of the way, freeing the views onto the deck and landscaped garden beyond.
- The client specified the rail and stile profiles of each shutter; all were over-sized and non-standard.
- The blades are The New England Shutter Company’s ‘Soho’ rebated range, utilising the hidden internal tilting mechanism.
Shutters can be made from a huge variety of timbers and individually finished to create an original for your home- be it painted, stained, lacquered, oiled, natural, or dressed in stitched faux leather, faux suede, leather or fabric.
Bespoke shutters are priced from £375 per square metre inc VAT.
For further information and to browse the portfolio of shutters, visit The New England Shutter Company’s website.
Tel: +44 (020) 8675 1099