Add some shabby chic style to your living room with one of Ayers and Graces beautiful French style ornate mirrors.
Perfect for hanging above a mantel piece, or in hallway or bedroom; these stunning mirrors will add a charming style to your interior.
In muted shades of ivory, cream and beige; these pretty mirrors feature chunky wooden frames, heavily decorated with gesso detailing and bevelled edged glass.
The heavily embellished frames and soft muted neutral shades, make these mirrors incredibly feminine and are perfect for a girlish bedroom.
Traditionally styled, they create the perfect finishing touch to your home and with a wide range of sizes and styles available, thereâ€™s plenty to choose from to suit your wall space.
Featured here is the 6ft Ornate Monaco Mirror, 180 x 120 cm. Priced at Â£399.00.
- This charming, ivory coloured French antique style mirror, has a gorgeous aged “Shabby Chic”
- Of full length proportions and a wooden construction with gesso detailing and bevelled edge glass.
- Overall measurement approx 72″ x 48″. (6ft x 4ft).
- Frame width of approx 6 inches and depth of 4 inches.
- Other colours/sizes and matching picture frames are also available.
Prices and Dimensions of other mirrors.
Ivory Rococo Mirror â€“ 125 x 95 cm – Â£285.00.
Ornate Monaco Mirror â€“ 90 x 90 cm – Â£249.00.
Square Belle Mirror â€“ 87 x 87 cm – Â£215.00.
Ayers and Graces are a family run business based in Bedfordshire. They pride themselves on supplying only the highest quality of mirrors and picture frames, having spent several years researching and sourcing them, from only the best designers and suppliers from around the world.
Visit the Ayers and Graces website, to view the full range of French Style Mirrors.
Tel: Â (01582) 536760