Broste Copenhagen presents their take for the Autumn Winter season with their new contemporary interiors theme.
Brosteâ€™s new homewares range is inspired by the modern, fresh atmosphere of the North Sea, reflecting clean shapes, pure colours and shades of raw materials plus “nudes and naturals”.
The collection consists of two themes:
The North Sea Collection
- The mood is less glam and slick â€“ a little roughed up and more relaxed.
- Soft wrinkled linens that are intended to be used and appear used.
- Mix of thin materials on the way to thick wool with the extra contrast.
- Metallics along with marble or slate – add a burst of bright colours.
- Graphic models – sun bleached leather, chunky knit wool, eco earth colours and fur.
Natural Nudes Collection
- Feminine, warm and cosy knits.
- Humbler more inexpensive options to mirror the spirit of the times â€“ natural colours and materials.
- Sustainable wood with an untreated finish and novel use of recyclable paper and cardboard.
- Naturals and nudes united with earthy tones and softly faded textures.
- Metallic trend â€“ copper.
Visit the website to view Broste of Copenhagenâ€™s exciting Autumn Winter catalogue.