A new range of bedlinen has been designed by Peacock Blue for the National Trust. The collection encompasses three themes, Coastal, Country and Townhouse, to take account of the extent of the National Trustâ€™s reach.
The designs for each collection have been inspired by The National Trust properties, together with the decades of artifacts and the heritage that the organisation cares for.
Only high quality natural materials have been used in the production of the whole collection.
The Rosalind bedlinen in our picture is from the Country collection:
- Includes a striking carnations and butterflies design with a delicately checked reverse, in soft shades of purple and green.
- The inspiration for the Rosalind design came from fabric found at Greenway House and Garden in Devon, whichÂ was the private holiday home of the much loved Author Agatha Christie.
- The bedlinen is made from 100% cotton and has a luxurious thread count of 200.
- A double duvet cover is priced at Â£85 and pillowcases cost from Â£26.
The accessories that complement the Rosalind design are:
- The Beatrix Linen Cushion Â£40.
- Evelyn Cotton Throw Â£120.
- Evelyn Lacy Knit Cushion Â£45.
Peacock Blue specialises in and is passionate about creating high quality great value bedlinen, in colourful, soft, indulgent designs.
Fore more information and to view the entire Peacock Blue National Trust bedlinen collection, please visit the website.
Tel: (08450) 17 55 66