Marmitek has introduced IP Cameras that automatically upload video evidence to YouTube, which means that YouTube will now become not only a location for watching or sharing images, but also for saving private videos.
Using a Marmitek IP Camera* you can monitor everything from a distance, making it the perfect solution for checking that everything is in order at home in real time 24/7:
- You will have more peace of mind if you can check from anywhere, whether the children at home are all right, check who is at your front door or just ensure that all is well back at home.
- A Marmitek IP Camera can also supply images that enable you to confirm exactly what happened and who or what caused the incident.
- These images are automatically sent to your e-mail address or uploaded to a NAS (Network-attached storage) server. Storage space from an e-mail account, however, is often limited. And uploading to an NAS server means that you cannot usually access and view saved images.
- However Marmitek has just launched two new IP Cameras. The IP Eye Anywhere241 and the IP RoboCam541. These cameras can automatically and independently (without the intervention of a computer), instantly upload your security images to YouTube.
- You can permit these to be viewed by anyone, or protect them, so that only you have access. As a result, you have a free, online alternative to an NAS server.
- So whether it’s your car on the drive, the motorbike in the garage, the valauble equipment in your lounge, or the nursery where your baby is sleeping â€“ YouTube is watching!
YouTube demo: http://www.youtube.com/user/democamera).
*The IP Eye Anywhere241 (Static camera) is available from 4 July for â‚¬199 /GBP179.
The IP RoboCam541 (Pan&Tilt variant) is available from 4 July for â‚¬279 / GBP249.
For availability and where to buy Marmitekâ€™s new IP Cameras, please visit the website.