Summer is here bringing warmth at last, so the last thing you want to think about is heating your home.
However, bearing in mind the ever-rising cost of oil and gas, having a wood burning stove or boiler installed during the warmer months is a good idea, as heating engineers can often be more flexible out of season.
Ludlow Stoves offers a variety of solutions to your cooking and heating problems, as the company presents a range of smart Italian wood burning cookers that not only heat your home, but also warm your kitchen:
Featured here is The Valentina, an elegant, curvy and efficient wood burning cooker.
- The doors enable you to see both the food and the fire blazing, providing a great focal point to your kitchen.
- It has a single oven with a space below, used to store wood and tools and ensures the fuel is nice and dry.
- The top is made of cast iron, with a large hot plate in the middle for cooking splendid meals.Â Output: 7KW. Priced at: Â£1855 + Free Delivery.
The Ilaria, wood burning cooker.
- Has a large oven and hot plate, 2 glass doors so you can see the logs burning and your sumptuous food cooking.
- Heating your home and water for an average 4 bedroom house, priced at Â£2,950 is an economical investment. Ludlow Stoves also offer a full installation service with Hetas approved engineers. Ilaria cooker and boiler output 27.3 KW.
How to get the best out of your stove:
- Ensure that your wood is dry and seasoned.
- Buying a moisture meter is a great investment.
- Have your chimney swept often to ensure it draws effectively and is safe.
- When buying a stove ensure that it is the right size for the room.
- A Hetas engineer will sign off your appliance ensuring it has been installed safely.
For further information and to see the entire range of Ludlow Stovesâ€™ wood burning stoves and heaters, please visit the website.
Tel: (01584) 861628