Aga has launched a new collection of cast iron stoves, which all use the latest clean-burn technology to maximize the efficient use of energy and minimize the effect on the environment.
Many of the new stoves are available as wood-burning models to take advantage of the fact that burning timber is cost-efficient while helping to conserve fossil fuels.
The Much Wenlock Boiler Stove pictured here, is a medium-sized stove with simple, easy-to-use controls and offering durability and efficiency – now available as a multi-fuel boiler and features:
- Rated heat output: 2kW; rated water output: 4.5kW.Heats up to 3 radiators.
- Primary and secondary air system/control.Suitable for burning wood, coal and anthracite.
- Long-lasting high-chrome riddling grate.
- Removable ash-pan, fire fence and front ash-lip.
- Adjustable air wash system for clean glass.
- Cool-touch Aga handles; brushed chrome spin wheel.
- Top and rear flue exit.
- Also available in the standard non-boiler version
The timeless appeal of a cast-iron stove is hard to beat!
Visit the web site to view three more smart new Aga cast iron stoves:
Tel: (08457) 125207