Beauty & Function – The Art of Fireâ€¦
Following an exhaustive programme of research and development, Chesney’s is manufacturing a unique range of gas fires to suit its fireplaces.
Its new Alchemy range of gas fires successfully combine the latest technology, with a design aesthetic that places the product that surpasses the competition in terms of both beauty and functionality.
Following endless experiments, flame patterns that are both generous and realistic have been achieved.
With any gas appliance safety is of paramount importance so the Alchemy gas fire incorporates both a flame failure device and an oxygen depletion sensor.
The new Gas Log Rack, featured here with the Greenwich Heritage fire surround, is another beautiful piece from Chesneyâ€™s, which joins their Alchemy fire range.
- Each log is cast from an original piece of charred timber and individually hand painted.
- The Log Rack features exceptional detailing, to recreate a realistic roaring fire for the winter months and an attractive focal point for the room in the summer months.
- An Alchemy gas fire can be operated either manually or by hand held remote control. The remote control function is available either as original equipment, or as an upgrade to any Alchemy fire, post installation. Priced from Â£1,194 inc. VAT.
The Greenwich Heritage fire surround:
- Includes a wealth of architectural detail and features an inverted breakfront mantel-shelf and conforming frieze, above an attractive Gothic Arched opening.
- The Greenwich is shown in Bianco Avorio limestone. Priced from Â£1,380 inc. VAT.
For further information and to view the Chesneyâ€™s range of Alchemy fires, please visit the website.
Tel: (020) 7627 1410