“We all envy the life James Bond leads in some way… for the males, it’s generally focussed on the fast cars and the willing women; for teenagers it’s the high tech gadgets and social status; however for women, the desire lies in his exceptional taste in interior decor.
From the luxurious chocolate coloured soft furnishings to the dark wood flooring and suave lighting, 007’s style is tasteful, yet subtle.
B&Q have selected some products, which they believe will provide this classy edge for you, which will not go missed by visitors to your secret hideout!
- Keep your Martini ingredients chilled in a handy Built-under wine-cooler, £249.
- Set the mood with stylish modern lighting from beneath cupboards and shelves, Round glass lights, £55, pack of 3.
- Know everything, even the temperature of your water, just by looking at the colour of the water flow, Illumini basin mixer, chrome effect, £220.00.
- Be aware of who is approaching at all times, with an elegant wooden floor, (Oak coffee sculpted,123mm solid oak flooring, £50.72 / 1.18 sq. metre.
- Classy and subtle, the fold down TV in our picture provides style on demand, Under cabinet 8.4” LCD TV/clock/radio, £149.
- No hideout is complete, without a grand fire to weigh up forthcoming missions, Black Grande Granite fireplace in polished cast, – £1199. Available only online at: