IKEA has put together some delightful products from their trendy product ranges, to help you treat your Mum and make her smile on Motherâ€™s Day:
If you enjoy meeting your mum for a cup of tea and a chat, then no gift may be more fitting than an Ã–DMJUK tea pot. Â£10.49.
- The Ã–DMJUK tea and coffee stoneware series, is finely illustrated with a flower design and can be accompanied with a matching teacup and saucer, Â£3.99 a milk or cream jug, Â£2.99 and a sugar bowl: Â£2.99.
You could also try a tasty treat from their Swedish Food Market; GIFFLAR KANEL cinnamon rolls that taste particularly great with tea!
- And to make this tea-time treat extra special, serve on the ARV BRÃ–LLOP range, a white porcelain serving series.
Alternatively, why not brighten up your Mumâ€™s room?
- For many mums, the bedroom is a place for relaxation and well deserved down-time. Her sanctuary for reading, for pampering, or for simply enjoying a peaceful slumber.
- HEMNES is a pretty dressing table, perfect for doing make-up and hair. The drawers are ideal for jewellery and the glass table top makes it easy to erase the unwanted cosmetic marks.
- Combined with INGOLF antique stain chair and dressed with a floral cushion, youâ€™ll evoke a traditional, country setting, perfect for the Spring.
In our picture are: The HEMNES dressing table, Â£169, INGOLF chair with armrests, antique stain, Â£50.28.
For many more Swedish Motherâ€™s Day gift ideas, visit the IKEA website.