Whirlpool has launched Green Generation, a new advanced washing machine, which ensures that even the worst stains are taken care of.
The modernized Whirlpool WWCR 9435/2 incorporates some exciting improvements and innovations that can make an important difference in the daily life of a contemporary household:
- First of all, the new model offers an exceptional A+++ energy rating, thus saving money via energy efficiency.
- The energy consumption is now only 189 kWh annually, which is a reduction of 18% compared to the previous model!
- It also draws 860 ltrs. less water annually, which is enough water to provide 14 extra showers for the family.
- The large interior proportions offer more flexibility, as the extra large 9kg drum deals with 80 per cent more washing than the 5kg one, so that it easily deals with outsized household items such as comforters or blankets and reduces the amount of wash loads required annually.
- The integrated 6th Sense® smart technology monitors and adjusts the amount of energy, water and time needed, to provide the best possible cleaning results, as well as a 50% saving on resources.
- The Eco Monitor indicates the amount of energy that your choice of wash setting is about to use, which helps you to easily control the energy used.
- Colours and fabrics are protected by the Colours15 option, so that they last longer.
This machine encourages the user to select the most advantageous option e.g. washing at 15°C provides the same result as choosing to wash at 40°C, reducing the amount of energy used, thus saving money.
The new Whirlpool’s Bio Stains feature ensures faultless cleaning results, as it targets stains without pre-treatment and the pre-wash deals with the stubborn grass stains.
Noise levels are only 59 dB(A) when washing and 77 dB(A) while spinning. (Up to 1400 rpm spin speed also reduces drying times.
The Whirlpool WWD 9435/2 makes it effortless to be green!
For stockists and to view the key benefits of the new Whirlpool Green Washing Machine, visit the website.